A MAT YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT! Meditate in peace, knowing that your mat is eco-friendly, natural, recyclable, vegan and made from organic jute fibre and PER. Lovingly designed in Australia, our beautiful mats are free from harmful toxic chemicals like BPA, PVC, heavy metals, and smelly rubbers. Whether you’re choosing ...Read more
- A MAT YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT! Meditate in peace, knowing that your mat is eco-friendly, natural, recyclable, vegan and made from organic jute fibre and PER. Lovingly designed in Australia, our beautiful mats are free from harmful toxic chemicals like BPA, PVC, heavy metals, and smelly rubbers. Whether you’re choosing a mat for a gift, or for yourself, you can be assured of the quality Ajna provides. And for every mat sold we donate $1 to One Tree Planted - good for you, good for the Earth 🌎🌱
- FREE 100% COTTON CARRIER STRAP. Whether your practice takes you to a studio, or to the great outdoors, you can transport your mat effortlessly. Each mat comes with a strong cotton strap, so you can sling it over your shoulder, or use it as a holder to hang it out of the way at home. Despite being highly durable, our mats are also super easy to roll, and lightweight to carry. This strap also doubles as a stretching strap to enhance your practice and we even provide a stretching sequence.
- SOFT ON YOUR SKIN AND JOINTS. Your body will thank you for buying a mat that’s both luxurious and kind to your knees. Our unique dual layer technology increases functionally and comfort. On top you’ll find the textured high-performance grip, in and elegant black and gold finish. Non-slip backing ensures that you’ll no longer be sliding around all over the place! Combined, the layers provide cushioning and comfort at 5mm thick that makes staying fit a pleasure.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVELS AND SIZES. Beginners, pros, men and women alike, can enjoy a good workout on this mat. We’ve made it that little bit longer, wider, and thicker than other mats on the market, so you can make your movements as large as you need to! While ideal for all types of practice (just add a towel for Bikram!), its uses aren’t limited to yoga! Take yours to Pilates, exercise classes, or just relax in comfort and find your zen with some morning meditation.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND CARE FOR. Wash your mat by simply wiping down with water or a gentle disinfectant such as eucalyptus, and hang to dry. This extremely simple care routine will ensure that your mat will last you for years to come. With use, you should even notice your mat getting softer, and the traction improving as you break it in. This is the wonderful nature of jute, one of nature’s most sustainable forms of fibre.