Sep 29 2017
My September intention is to get back to a customary yoga practice. For me, that signifies getting up afore my kids 2 days a week for a 30 minute home yoga practice. Plus one night a week at the studio for a high-intensity yoga class.
So what does Back to School & Back to You look homogeneous to for you? There are so many things you can do for yourself, now that your family is getting back to its conventional schedule. Here are some conceptions whether you have kids or not.
- Put the kids to bed a little earlier to make time for a yoga practice in the evening
- Set your alarm 30 minutes earlier on Tuesdays & Thursdays to practice yoga
- Plan an earlier dinner a couple nights and go for an ambulation afterward in lieu of having dessert
- Hire a housekeeper and utilize the extra couple of hours for preparing weekly repasts
- When the sun sets each evening, make time for 5 – 15 minutes of seated rumination